Friday, 17 May 2013

Essentially......... Me

               My name is Joravar Gill. My favorite color is red. I'm 17 years old. Born on January 11 1996 in Penticton BC, I've moved 3 times and all those time in Penticton. I've traveled to every Continent at least once and have seen to many different places for holidays or just to visit family and friends. I'm more of a quiet person who doesn't really talk to anyone unless i am talked to first. In school I've always more of a science and discover oriented person. I would like to make some kind of scientific impact tot society in some way in my life time. But my real goals, are to join the Canadian navy as as a general sailor, get a degree with the Forces, become a administrative officer on the ship to try to later become a captain of a naval ship. These goals were realized when i went to Victoria when i was 11. While in Victoria i went to go on a tour of a naval ship, and soon realized that i want to command that ship. Also being in Victoria where the pacific fleet is located  I soon wanted to live in Victoria for the rest of my life. It seemed like a great place to live, Being the place where the parliament building is located and is also the capital of BC my home province. There i want to do the things ive never been able to do in Penticton like, go sea diving, learn to surf, own and later live on a boat and other things like that. Ive made some really great friends in cadets who all want to join the military in some way, so deciding to join the navy and be in some contact with them was a obvious choice. By now you probably know i really like the ocean and to be in the water. I like places close to the sea where you can just relax and clear you mind while under the sun. This is what i want to do for the rest of my life. Join the navy to serve my country, live in a place where all the impotent decisions and events happen and finally live close to the sea where i think i can be the most relaxed and be myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment