List: siringe, bandage, cast, knife, siccors, medicine, injury, bed, tv, hospital food, blood, ballon, curtain, forceps.
I was walking along when a dinosaur with a balloon tied to its tail and a cast on its leg came up to me asking "do you have any scissors so I can cut my cast off?" I told him I didn't but I knew where I could get some. So me and him wrote our motor cycles to a pharmacy. But the pharmacy was closed because the owner needed to get some more medicine. We went back to our bikes but we found them stolen. In front of us was a frog with wings make out of bandages on its back. So instead we decide to ride the frog to the park where the scissor tree is. But people are afraid to go to the tree because if you get cut by the scissors you will bleed purple blood. So we were really careful going to the tree. We carefully got the scissors but Mr... Dinosaur got cut on his hand. His hand was slewing purple blood everywhere. So we got on our winged frog and flew to a place Mr... Dinosaur told me. It was called the place were you could treat any injury shop. I don't know why its called that but I live in a place where there's dinosaurs on the reg. And flying frogs, so... Yah. Anyways we arrived at the shop and went in. We found a bed surround with golden curtains and a lizard lady with a orange wig at the cash register. She asked if what happened. So I told her and got Mr... Dinosaur on the bed to heal his injury. But I later found out it would cost 3 billion dollars. So I had the brilliant idea of stealing the bed and flying away. By the way the bed is on a flying turtle. So we told the turtle to fly away and we also stole some hospital food on the way. The ride was bumpy so we lost the scissors but found magical forceps that could cut open anything. We carefully cut open the cast and to our supprize found the leg crawling with green dogs. These dogs wouldn't come off unless we bought a syringe filled with dog-be-gone medicine. We found a general store that carried these syringes for ten dollars and bought it. The was a deal on in the general store that sold you a pair of knives with your medicine. So we were excited to by the medicine. Conveniently the general store was having a sale of TV's. They were being sold for 60 cents. Me and Mr.. Dinosaur agreed to buy the TV because we were tired from the journey and also because its like 60 cents for a TV, who wouldn't want that TV low of a price. Anyways we got back on our turtle and flew back to my home. My home is on a green cloud in the sky. We went home and just watched TV and ate the hospital food. Also I am a cat.
No comments:
Post a Comment